|No additional information available.|
Life is tough for kids in the Rogue Islands. You'd think having actual powers would help, but it also paints a target on your back. Got magic? The Mu and the Circle want you, or at least your body. Got super-tech? Someone will try to steal it. Got other powers? There's too many mad scientists who'd like to do experiments. Just good at fighting? A lot of groups are recruiting, and they might not take no for an answer. So what they need is a gang.
The Wasted Youth are described by Longbow as a "combination club, mutual aid society, and crime syndicate", which implies a lot more organization than they actually have, which mostly consists of meeting once a week for pizza and chitchat, followed by crime.
The main requirements for membership are extraordinary abilities of some kind, a minimal ability to play well with others, and contempt for authority, law, and order.
- Bleak Huntress
- Iga Mitsuha
- Curie Critical
- Sidereal Phoenix
- Jaguar Moth
- Ann Nihilator
- Your Empty Shadow
- Twilight Blossom
- Princess Pyre
- Electric Mantis
- Ice Ice
- Eleventh Scion
- Grocket Runt
- An Anthum
- And quite a few more who haven't been to meetings in a while.
- Songwitch (Adult villain from the Lethal Legion - Thinks she's their minder, actually more like their sidekick.)
- Kitsune (Ex-member turned hero.)
- Miss Moon (Ex-member who retired, then came back doing hero stuff.)
- Operative Silver (Officious Arachnos paper-pusher.)
- Squirrels (Two hyperintelligent squirrels in a nuclear-powered battlesuit.)
- Scrubbot (Irritable cleaning robot. Turing-complete, Asimov-absent.)