Goody Two Shoes
|Player: Goody Two Shoes|
|Real Name:||Luke Cortez|
|Known Aliases:||Goody Two Shoes|
|Occupation:||Full Time Hero|
|Place of Birth:||Steel Canyon|
|Base of Operations:||Steel Canyon|
|Super Strength and Invincibility|
|Flight and Concealment|
|Disguise Device (Belt)|
Goody Two Shoes (( This page is a WIP ))
Luke was very young when he discovered he was special. It started with simple things, like playing sports. He was always faster, stronger, and precise. He used to think he was just naturally better. It wasn't until he was 12 that he started to come to terms with the gravity of his powers. He was playing basketball with friends when the ball rolled out into the street, his friend Austin ran into the street after it. Luke saw the car before the car saw Austin and quickly jumped out in front of it and stopped it with his bare hands! Nobody was injured, but everyone was in awe that a 12 year old stopped a moving car.
The origin of his powers are still unknown, neither of his parents have powers of any significance. They were shocked to find out their son was gifted in so many ways.
After telling his parents what happened they quickly enrolled him in a Gifted school, where he would learn how to manage his powers and use them for the right reasons. His parents spent a lot of time and money grooming him to be the perfect Superhero.
Luke now at the age of 22 has since graduated from this school (even though he has a ton to learn yet) and started his journey in Heroism. He started small, fighting minor crime in Steel Canyon, putting out building fires, and rescuing people from the many dangers they encounter in everyday life. He believes he is ready to get into more serious Hero-work and has been actively looking for an established Superhero to be his mentor.
Luke is still very young and often times too trusting of people and their intentions. He has a hard time seeing someone as evil or bad if they are not currently engaged in that sort of behavior. He really does see the good in everyone to a fault. He is easily manipulated and tricked into doing things that aren't exactly Heroic, and for these reasons has had a hard time finding a mentor who will coach him.
- When there is nothing noteworthy on the police scanners he can be seen at Pocket D, trying to make friends with a potential mentor.
- Is LGBTQ and is active on many dating sites.
- Isn't formally trained to deal with mental breaches or mind reads. Although he can tell when this happening, he cannot stop it or control his response.
- Is very naïve, can be fooled into doing things he shouldn't.
- Keeps a Disguise Device on him (belt), it bends the light around him to give him a desired appearance. It does not change any of his physical properties and those who have thermal imaging can see his natural body shape through the disguise.