Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Player: @FR33M 3|
|Archetype:||Tank, Blaster, Brute|
|Known Aliases:||The Fantastic FR33M, The Radical FR33M, The Fabulous FR33M, Nega FR33M|
|Age:||30 (first manufactured in 1991)|
|Height:||Varies: "Original Issue" 2 feet tall. When he transforms into other forms he's a towering 10 feet tall.|
|Weight:||1/2 Ton (US Measurement): made of Die-Cast Impervium|
|Eye Color:||Color varies depending on appearance/armor accessories|
|Hair Color:||Varies according to appearance/armor accessories|
|Occupation:||Full time hero|
|Place of Birth:||Hasbeen™ Assembly plant #69|
|Base of Operations:||Steel Canyon|
|Varies according to armor and weapons configurations. Most noted for being the (Invincible) FR33M, with Super Strength and nigh invulnerability|
|Shape Changing, Invulnerability, Super Strength, Energy and Electricity Manipulation, Pyrokinesis and Temperature Manipulation, Radiation (Hasbeen™ has been cleared of any and all EPA citations in the court of law)
|Sold Separately, Batteries not included.|
Some heroes are born. Others train. There's even the random science experiment gone wrong or genius billionaire playboy philanthropist. Now & then you get an alien, demon, or angelic type wanting to hang up their stereotype hat & try on a cape for a change. Sometimes, heroes come from starlight and a wish.
Ask Justin Jacoby. He'll tell you about the night, long ago when he was 7 years old, when he wished on the brightest star in the sky that his favorite toy The Fantastic Freem could be a real hero...and the wish came true!
- FR33M written on bottom of right boot.
- Part of Hasbeen™ toys. NOT to be confused with the more successful Hasbro
- Magically changes into other larger than life (knockoff) action figures.
- Some assembly required, batteries not included.
- Now with 200% more <totally environmentally friendly*> atomic power!!
- FEEL the action with enhanced "Vibra-motion" technology!*
- Theme: youtu.be/o7PuveYmEWU
- *Manufacturer assumes no liability for personal nor property damage that may result from use of its interactive products